Thursday, December 20, 2007

uhh oohhh

It has begun... Camiron is officially walking. She only crawls to something so she can pull herself up and get in the right "angle" to walk! She turned 10 months on December 7... and took her first steps on December 9th. I have quit counting the number of steps she is up to now! I left her in her room the other night while i went to start her tub- and seconds later there she was next to me, having walked right behind me the whole way. At first it was walking in a straight line, but now she can turn corners, can occasionally keep going after many pushes from Braden, and is so happy and proud of herself.



5 comments:

McAffee said...

Holy smokes that is so cute. Go Camiron, GO!
(I can say that because I'm not the one chasing her)
:) Marie

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Congrats Camiron!! Big accomplishment. I love it when kids are learning to walk. It is so cute and wobbly.

Shannon said...

Wow! Before you know it, she'll be pushing chairs around to crawl up to you kitchen cabinets! Can you believe how fast they learn things?

Brooke Romney said...

She's such a fast mover! I can't believe she is already waking. Hope she doesn't thin out!!!

Shannon said...

Mollijean. I am tagging you. Whawho! Read my blog for further instructions