Thursday, October 9, 2008

Much needed R&R

We had a fabulous Relief Society Retreat a few weeks ago.... or as we like to call it a big slumber party.
It was a great get away. We rented a huge beach house on the north shore, stayed up most of the night talking, or trying to get our cots set up. Turns out it takes 7 girls to get one cot set up!

We kicked off the night at the Polynesian Cultural Center Night show. It was the first time I have actually been able to watch it! It was so much fun.









Took a late night walk on the beach and checked out the temple at night.


We were able to go to a morning session at the temple the next morning. It was nice to go with a bunch of friends and enjoy the session.... if only we didn't have to keep kicking each other to stay awake after not sleeping the night before :)

My girls Kaui and Dee- my favorite driving buddies!

7 comments:

Dixons said...

So fun!! I don't think I've ever been in a ward to do an R.S. retreat, especially not one that cool! How are you, Molls!? Miss you!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

This looks like a lot of fun an a great break for you! You look great Molly! We sure do miss you guys!

Mandy said...

I'm going to join your ward! A night at the PCC...walks on the beach....temple with the ladies! What a great retreat! Lucky you! I'm soo jealous! :)

Hendry Happenings said...

I am so jealous. I guess it takes moving to Hawaii to do such cool RS activities.

harmony said...

Of all the days to check out your blog. I followed McKenzie's link and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You may know that my 4 year old son has Leukemia (ALL). My prayers are with you and your family.

~ Joy ~ said...

This sure brought a smile to my face! Thanks Molly for the fun pictures!

Natali Thompson said...

That looks like so much fun-