Thursday, November 6, 2008

mmm mmm candy

Our ward had our "trunk or treat" on halloween this year. It turned out great with the kids. Camiron started out hysterical that she was going to be forced into a terrible costume... until she found out that she would get candy for it and then she was all over it. She had to carry her own candy bucket and when she would trick or treat to the next trunk, after she would get her candy, she would just stand there and look at them and look and look until I had to drag her to the next trunk. Everyone thought she was pretty funny. Braden picked out his Bob the Builder costume and loved it. My little fix it tool man that he is. Good times Good times.






8 comments:

Mandy said...

Your kids are soo adorable. I love the costumes and that you're in a few pictures! :)

Mueller Ohana said...

That is a great picture of you and Camiron!! Too Cute!!

Cassidy said...

Love the little lady bug costume! And Braden is very cute with his tools.

Kris~Candice~Kale~KyLynn said...

How cute are your kiddos!! I guess LadyBug was a popular costume this year. ;) So sorry we haven't been showing at the park, naps are still in our schedule and I can't bring myself to wake her up. I am still holding out that she will skip it one morning and we can come play. Forgive me?!?!?

Tara said...

That is the cutest little lady bug I have ever seen!!

Natali Thompson said...

Love the costumes-the lady bug is darling! Looks like you guys had a great time.

McAffee said...

Ahhh another junior builder. I have a feeling our sons would get along smashingly.

Ally said...

Your little people are adorable... and my little Adam and your Braden could be brothers. Blondie hair, dark browns, same shirt and same Bob the Builder costume. Seriously eerie!!

Hope you are doing well... we are really thinking of you this week. I want to see some photos that it really happened!