Sunday, December 28, 2008

a few moments in time

Our first family encounter with Santa. Braden wanted to see him, but was totally unwilling to utter a word. So we were able to convey on his behalf his absolute need for a "side loader garbage truck". And Camiron was totally terrified of Santa. Maybe next year :)


The family catching a sunset. Sometimes I just love living here.

While helping me put away the groceries, the kids actually came up with a new game. Ugh! the completely emptied my lazy susan cupboard. By the time I noticed what they were doing, it was of no use and i just let them have their fun and used it as an opportunity to clean out the cupboard. They thought it was the best idea ever!

A few friends and faithful "twilight" readers headed to the opening weekend of Twilight. We had a great time. Not my favorite show ever, but enjoyed it!

1 comment:

The Welling Family -- said...

The picture of your kiddos getting into the lazy susan is priceless. You had a good attitude about it. I'll remember that the next time my kids take something completely apart. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
CADDIE