Thursday, April 23, 2009

if i must

On Monday nights we have Family Home Evening, which is basically a little church lesson, and then we play a game and have a little treat.  So this Monday Braden was not happy about the "lesson" part of it.  
Braden: I don't want a lesson.  Just a game.
Us: the lesson will be fast, it is a fun one we promise.
Braden: Fine, just hold on.
Braden- gets a cushion of the couch, drags it to the floor, lays on it.
Braden: Fine, I'm ready. Lets get this done. 

*This picture is not a replica of the moment- this is him in the moment. (and he does have underwear on).  

9 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I love that he just resolved himself to get it over with.

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

I feel like that so often! : ) He does look comfy...and like he's ready to pay attention! Way to go on doing FHE though! And I love how he came up with his own solution as to how he was going to "get through it."

Natali Thompson said...

That is funny! Miles said today he wanted FHE (which was a shocker since he has the same attitude!) and I asked him "why"? He said because he wanted a good treat! I love the french braids you did! Nice job-

Sara said...

!! : ) LOL!! I love the picture!! : ) --He is such a cutie pie!!

Hendry Happenings said...

I love it! Truman spends the majority of time at home in his skibbies!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Braden is just to dang cute Molly... he has such a cute personality! He looks so cozy on the cushion in his under roos...
Miss you guys so much!

Brooke Romney said...

He is just so great...a little Troy in the making right, because Molly surely was always perfect!

melissa said...

Molls-I havn't checked you blog in a while and I am amazed how big your kids are! You guys are like the cutest family. I miss you!!!

Lewis Family said...

That's hilarious! Our boys hate the lesson part too, Isaac usually spends that part doing cartwheels or something. I'll have to suggest the cushion idea =)