Monday, November 2, 2009

the digs

spidey and the punk princess.
watch out candy- here we come.



Camiron at her Moms's Club Halloween party.
This costume was an original.  picked out and put together
by the princess herself.  Right down to her princess shoes.







the crafts


with her buddy madeline







Do you get the feeling camiron is done taking pictures at this point.  she just looks
so cheerful.  Doesn't she know pounds of candy is just coming her way?





The ward Trunk or Treat



And there they go.  And there goes my diet with them.


6 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute...I love the pics. She's so cute and sassy...just like her mommy!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I just love that Braden is wearing flip flops with his costume. Poor kid was probably sweating to death in there. When we lived there I remember Ava wearing her ladybug costume with just a diaper underneath. We won't have that luck in Utah. It will be back to wearing sweats and coats over costumes. :(

Natali Thompson said...

How adorable are those costumes?? Or more like how adorable are those little kiddos! What a fun time-I wish our weather here was as nice as it looks there! You guys all look amazing! Are you doing good?

West Family said...

I love the punk princess. She has so much personality, it just bursts through in her pictures--I love it! Where do you guys head next?

Jessica said...

I just want to eat up that little princess! She is so dang cute!!!
And the flip flops with the Spidy costume are classic

Bree said...

molly! I need your address-last year your xmas card got sent back to us so i want to make sure i've got it right this year!

email it to me! breetola@gmail.com