Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthday Weekend






Not my birthday weekend.. my dearest friend Sarah's 40th!  Doesn't she look amazing!  
I hope I can look like this on my 40th! She is just fabulous and we joke that she 
is my right hand, and I am her left.  What will I do when we are
so far apart.  Makes me sad to just think about it!
We kicked off the weekend with a dinner at cheesecake factory in town.
Followed up by giggling, dancing and girl talk until we finally
hit the pillow around 4am.  We had a yummy breakfast in the next
morning and headed out for a paddleboarding lesson with "lips".  
His lips weren't so luscious, but turns out he has a lot of attitude lip!
He took us paddleboarding and canoeing. We had a blast!
After cleaning up we were off to Ala Moana mall for some shopping and 
dinner at bubba gump shrimp.  We rolled in the door around 11pm
I wouldn't say I came back revived, refreshed or recovered.  More wasted and giddy.
We had a blast!!  Love you Sarah.
                                            trisha, cortney, wendi, keri, moana, veronica




                                                    joy, me, sarah, laura, trisha

















2 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

A ton of fun weekend:) Molly you are going to be so MISSED:(

~ Joy ~ said...

Molly, you are such a sweetheart. So evident by your thoughtful comments. This was such a fun weekend. Bless you Sarah. You should turn 40 every year!