Thursday, August 26, 2010

my graduate

We made it.  I can't believe it.  after 9 years of marriage and 9 years of schooling Troy graduated from Residency.  Congrats to my man. I am so proud of you.  He has worked so hard, studied non-stop, passed his board exam and is a full time Radiologist.   Yipee!  

Troy accepting his diploma at his graduation at Tripler


So proud.  We are going to miss that big pick building on the hill.



his fellow grads Troy, Dave, Mike and Mike


I surprised him that night with a dinner out with friends to celebrate.  Thanks to Sara for helping me plan and everyone else for keeping the secret!  (sara, takuya, austin, jeff, jackie, trisha, cortney, barry and keri)


His work graduation party.  Dave, troy, mike, mike and Dave.  (it was hard for me to keep track of who he was talking about for the last 5 years since everyone else is named mike and dave!)  They gave them placks, real tomahawks and then made fun of them in the roast.  Great night.  We will miss each person he had a chance to work with. 

3 comments:

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Congrats to Troy - lots of hard work and dedication went into this. You guys are a great family and deserve great things.

Brooke Romney said...

Troy! You are so awesome. We are so proud of you and all your hard work...if I ever needed a radiologist, I'd come to you :)!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Congrats. So excited for you guys and your next adventure. Still kinda mad you didn't contact us while you were in Utah like you PROMISED! But whatever! ;)