Tuesday, August 2, 2011

mike and debbie(



this is a little behind- but over memorial day weekend i had a chance to escape for the weekend-(yes the whole weekend!) with just emory to California.  It was a ton of flying, but she was a champ and I 
had to chance to go to my favorite cousin mikes wedding. he married a darling girl debbie
and i am excited to have her in the family!   It seems that we usually miss these fun events 
since starting medical school, so it just was twice the excitement in getting to go.  
Loved it!  and loved seeing all my family.  I hadn't seen a lot of them since troy and i got married 10 years ago. like i said, we miss it all!  
(i actually forgot my camera- how is that even possible- so i have been at the whim of my moms pictures to get something posted.  it was kind of nice to not have a camera and just get to enjoy.  and most of the time i didn't even have e because she was passed around like a hot potato the trooper that she is)






No comments: