Thursday, November 17, 2011

magic


as a kid the beach is magic. ( i couldn't stop adding pictures to the post so feel free to skip
it.)  but i love watching the magic that happens between sand, water and kids.  
it was not a warm day when we were at the beach- i had on a sweatshirt and jeans.  Emory 
was cozily taking a nap in the hotel room with troy.  but braden and camiron ran like wild.
Braden spent a lot of time fighting with the ocean. Camiron spent a lot of time singing to it.
but they both loved running from its power.  
perfect and  magical.  






















5 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

Looks like a fun trip!

Brandon and Danna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aryn said...

great shots! and lovely poem. who knew you and jeff were poets ;)

Brooke Romney said...

Awesome photos and I agree..nothing like the beach.

Shannon said...

I just read like 10 of your posts. I love you. And I love your family. And can I say that your 30's are your prime Molly? And Camiron already has a rockin' gymnast body-I swear I saw a six-pack! Wait-did I just comment only about your family's looks? That's pretty shallow. Your family is also extremely smart and full of personality. P.S. Love the pic of Troy sitting Indian style in your pool. Awesome. Miss you and am still morning our trip that almost was...