Thursday, January 12, 2012

christmas break is not a break...



if we stay home braden and camiron fight, bicker, hit.  there is a lot of yelling and timeouts.
but when we are out b and c are great.  So we got out a lot.  
2 week of everyone home is a bit too long. 

disney on ice was a hit for everyone.
this was our first at disney on ice and it was above and beyond my expectations.
it was like cirque de sole on ice.  pretty great.



Denton ridge lights. 50000 lights, a fabulous santa (except when he
told the kids he loves chocolate chip cookies- i soo was not planning to make cc cookies!)
a train made of golf carts, hot chocolate, marshmellows, fires.  
it was a great time. 






we made gingerbread trains this year instead of houses.  
to me this is one of my favorite christmas activities.  



my little reindeer


a trip to the rangers museum. 




hiking raven rock





a painting adventure
(this really was  a lot of fun)




and don't forget the movies, mini golfing, roller skating, bowling,
 trips to the playground, playing in the sandbox, playing at the lake, making a fort
legos legos  legos.  
are you exhausted yet?  i am. 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yes...I'm exhausted just reading that! You're in serious contention for mother of the year with all those activities! My kids are so much better when we're out and about too...I just lack energy for those things! :) ok. You need to email me and tell me what you do with your elf. I've heard several people talk about their Christmas elves and I don't get it! Please share!!