Thursday, July 5, 2012

the big 7


I'm not sure how braden convinced me that he should invite his whole class to his birthday-
the day before we had to move.
But he really lucked out- i caved since Nana and Papa were coming in to help us move.
We rented out the skate rink and had his party on the last day of school- making it 
an end of year party too.  He loved it. 
I think everyone had fun- papa busted out the skates and had some great moves. 
the biggest bummer is i forgot my camera- so phone pics are all i have.  bummer


braden and trinity


Gianna, cecilia, caroline and trinity


e going for a fast ride with troy.  not sure that she liked it!


pizza and cake






we finished with the hokey pokey- which was hilarious and so hard for the kids


the class and sibling
sami, jyn, matt, camiron, abigail, cecilia, jianna, caroline, braden, ben, trinity, laurence,
james, millie, william, samantha


1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

you are awesome and crazy. Just like me :)