Thursday, December 5, 2013

braden is officially a big kid


somehow my first born is 8.  that always seemed so grown up to me.  and now i have an 8 year old
He got his first set of scriptures and was really excited about them.... almost as excited as the whole family over his skateboard.  which everyone had to take a turn on.  I am just really happy there weren't any broken bones at the end.  











Happy birthday my big boy.  You bring so much love and adventure to our family.  
You now prefer your friends and your ds to hanging with our family so we are happy to have any time you grant us.  You are an amazing student that your teacher raves about.  And I am so proud of you for deciding that you would like to get baptized.  

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Congrats! Such a special year!

Cassidy said...

He is so big! Fun pictures!