Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July

We had a great fourth of July. We kicked off the day with a bike parade in our church parking lot. Braden rode his new scooter and had a blast. Camiron got a little tuckered out..... she slept through most of it! We all took a great family nap (a must around our household). And then went off to a fair on the Army base. Braden thought it was the best day ever. I think the two overused terms of the day from Braden were: "another one" and "more" referrring to all rides, junk food, and other delights from the day!









4 comments:

Ally said...

Yippee for a new blog!!! I am so happy to see your family more regularly! Wish that we could have joined forces for the 4th--- we were rehashing DC memories yesterday. The hottest parade EVER!

Cianne said...

I love that you started a blog! Now we can keep up with each other's lives. How is life as an R3? Being the wife of a Gen Surg intern has turned out to be just as I imagined...single motherhood.
Anyway, Camiron is adorable!

aryn said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm glad you guys had a fun-filled 4th! I remember the HOTTEST parade ever- "Why did you even come?" I'm glad the days of Ally hating Nate are over:). Anyway we miss you guys but this helps a little!

Pam Koch said...

These pictures made me homesick for your place. Was that day fun or what?! I like this new blog sight!