Sunday, November 4, 2007

A little "Junk in the Trunk"

Camiron has a little extra padding on her tush... so I decided it was time to call in the experts.



I called up my long time friend Richard Simmons for a little expert advice on how to tone that pint size tush. Richi explained that really working out is all about fashion. As long as you are looking good, that tush will just melt away.

If you get confused on who is Richi and who is Cami- Richi has a little more hair than Cami does... although both have hair that sticks up no matter what you do. (and Cami is in the pink- not that Richi isn't on occasion).



Richi had Camiron working out in sets of four- Sit on one...

Crawl on two...

Stand on three...

Kisses on four....



After a long hard workout Richi's only advice for Camiron is that being able to walk really helps. Maybe a few more months!

9 comments:

Amy Gelwix said...

I love reading your blog....and I love that Camiron has junk in her trunk! Lucy never had that kind of squishiness to her and I think she's so beautiful! And...sounds like a fun Halloween, sugar and late nights considered...

Natali Thompson said...

That is funny! Maybe I should try those workouts! I guess it doesn't help that all I eat for my meals is Halloween candy! :)

Palehua Playgroup said...

Molls,
So hilarious, this post. You are such a card. And Camiron is stinking adorable.

~ Joy ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

That is the cutest post ever! Those are great pics of Camiron. And I must say her backside is about double Braden's. Did we ever tell you the story of how I stalked Richi? Jeremy thinks I am a dork but I am a celebrity stalker. I saw him in LAX a few years back and I just had to follow him around. He was singing really loud to the ticket agents and was wearing his signature shorts with leg warmers. Jeremy was so mad because it wasn't anyone "cool enough" for him.

aryn said...

Oh my gosh- she could not be any cuter! I wish I could squeeze her right now!

Mueller Ohana said...

Molls...She is Adorable!! BTW I was going to wait to tell you about my blog until I got more pics up but Courtney and Joy found out about it before I got a chance. However, your link is first on the list so you know your my fav!:) I will definitely put you on the books for Feb/Mar. Can't wait!! BTW I got Celine Dion tikets today in the 12th seat from the stage!! I'm stoked!! Give me a call :)

Tara said...

I love this post Molly- you have me giggling!!! What a cutie!

brooke romney said...

I la la love that baby. She is almost as chubby as mine. Maybe they can hook up?