Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Fun

I think it is funny that the "holidays" are kicked off with Halloween.... such a strange holiday- but I sure do love it.
This year Braden was a fireman. I picked the costume purely so it would be one that he could play in and think it was fun. Unfortunatly he didn't even like to wear it to trick or treat in. He loves firemen, fire trucks etc... but he does not love costumes. We coaxed him into wearing it at our church "trunk or treat", but he told me at our Moms club party, his speach party, and on Halloween- I want the party, but no costume! Didn't matter that eveyone else had one on. Uh well. But we did practice saying "trick or treat" and he was super excited that if you say that you get candy in return.
and poor Camiron... we will just say that late nights are not her thing :) but she sure did look cute!


Handing out candy at our ward trunk or treat


How could I not put up this picture of Bradens friend Jonah- I couldn't get over his costume, it was so funny, and he kept it on the whole night! What a trooper.

2 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Braden cracks me up. I can picture him saying that about wanting the party but no costume. And Camiron is a doll. So cute! And I love Donald!! That is hilarious. Cute kid!

Thanks for telling me about Val. I am sooo excited for her. I was worried they might have made a mistake in calling it a girl. haha

brooke romney said...

Your kids sound a lot like mine. This year was our first successful dress up and Jace is 4 1/2!!