Wednesday, February 6, 2008

bring on the cousins... snow... snot... Utah here we are!

We made it to Utah in one piece! I can't believe we are here. I have never been so cold in my life! since we aren't quite used to the cold... we have all gotten a little sick. But sick or not- bring on the fun! Cousins are the best! We have had a great time with all the koch cousins. Grandmas house is so much more fun than home. Braden has played hard with all the cousins, and Camiron has just played hard. So I don't bore you with all the pics- look fast. I will be posting a lot since Troy won't get to see the kids for 2 months and this is the best way to keep him up to date. So if you aren't Troy- sorry if you are bored. If you are troy- we love you! :)














7 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

Cousins are the best! I am glad you made it here okay-I would gladly go to your home right now-I am SO sick of the freezing cold! Tough time to be coming here-we will have to get in touch!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

I am jealous Troy got to go to our old ward... I would love that too. Maybe we could plan a trip???
Your kids look like they are having tons of fun with their cousins. Family is wonderful to be around...you are lucky to have two months with them. I love the pictures and am very happy you will be posting often. We love to see your cute kids... and you too! You've got TAN kidos, you can tell they live in Hawaii, next to their Utah cousins. Hang in there and stay warm! Hugs and Kisses

~ Joy ~ said...

Sooooo cute!!
~ miss you!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I don't think anyone will be bored of the pics. Keep 'em coming. I love to see what you are up to. So how's the skinny jeans treating you?

Nadig Family said...

Molls...
Wow...quite a few kids there. Looks like they are keeping busy and I am sure you are just as worn out as they are. Hope you are having a great time and know that Hawaii loves you.
Much alohas,
Cortney and the girls

brooke romney said...

All those pictures are crazy cute, but I'm looking for the full length shot of you in your skinny jeans!!!

Bree said...

Susie and Jeremy would argue that they only get sick when they come to Utah and stay at the Strong house...they're always looking for excuses not to come! :) You wimpy ocean-living folks just can't stand fresh mountain air anymore!!!:)