Saturday, February 23, 2008

too much to blog!

*a small disclaimer* I don't know how this has happened- for all the good friends I have seen and spent time with since i have been home... i somehow haven't taken pictures of it! So i promise I love you all and don't mean to leave you off the blog and will be better with the camera.

Troy- this one is for you to see because Braden is so proud of the train he has put together and pulls all around the house. Thanks so much to brooka for loaning us the leggos- they have been a huge hit.



A very sad goodbye. The time finally came when Millie just wasn't doing so well. She had quit eating so it was time to say goodbye. She will be missed.... although in her old age I don't think my parents will miss her being blind, deaf, and peeing on the carpet when she felt like it :) I know many of my friends will miss the little rat dog that she was :)



nana and papa's hot tub has been a huge hit. We are in it everyday. I love these pics with the steam coming off. I am sure the neighbors think we are nuts but Braden would live in the "hot swimming pool" if I let him.




Although a little chilly out, we decided to brave the cold and headed to the zoo. this is such a great zoo in utah. A lot of the animals were away for the winter, but we still were able to see plenty and both kids had so much fun. Braden was a little obsessed with the elephants and our first time around they weren't out. Thank goodness they came out before we headed home. I think we would have heard about it for the next week if we hadn't seen them.









Troy came in for a quick weekend trip. It was so great to see him!! The kids had a blast with him here (well maybe sledding wasn't so much Camirons thing). We had a great time catching up and the weekend went way to fast. Now we have to be patient until we see him again at the end of march. Try telling a 2 year old to be patient! Especially Braden who does not have a patient bone in his hyper body!








There has not been a lack of snow since we have been here. If it wasn't so cold... it would almost be fun. At home Braden loves to shovel rocks- in Utah he doesn't seem to let the cold get in his way and is out shoveling snow any chance he gets. I will claim my work on the snow cave though. after a huge snow he had me out there with him at 8 am- ugh!








the kids- hanging with the grandparents. I just love those captured moments!





We visited Clay and Sharon and had a great time with their baby lambs and tractors. Braden was in heaven. He was so excited to go to the "petting zoo" as he called it. Thanks Clay and Sharon!



6 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in Utah, despite the cold weather and snow. Love the pictures of your kidos. How great for you to have Troy home for a few days, there is nothing better than seeing your "hubbie & daddy". Stay Warm and keep the pictures posting!

brooke romney said...

Looks like Utah has been all you hoped it would be. I love long trips; I feel like those who live away really get to see us. You guys look great; hope you are surviving without hubby!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Wow! I really don't miss the snow. To me that just all looks cold and wet and messy. haha Although it was really fun sledding when we were there. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!

Nadig Family said...

Molls...you guys are doing fun things, but I really don't envy you and all that snow. However, I did notice you cut your hair again. Not fair when you looks so adorable with short hair. I wish I did. I am sure Braden had a stinking blast on that huge tractor. What a lucky guy. I think of him every day when I drive past the freeway near the exit. There is so much contruction going on the streets are littered with tractors and dump trucks even more so than when you left. He would have miles to look at them. I miss you guys terribly and can't wait until you get back. much alohas from all the Nadig girls....XOXOX

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Okay, it looks so cold, but you look like you are having so much fun! I love seeing the pictures and we miss you! We can't wait for you to come back to sunny Hawaii!

Tara said...

This is one of the greatest updates ever! I love all the pictures and I love even more that you are so close!!!