Friday, January 16, 2009

Deep Thoughts by Braden and Camiron



eating dinner with a guest....
Braden: "mom, I love you. And I love your boobs".
Me: umm- i really had no response for that.


Braden: "My stomach is grumbling. I think because it didn't have enough snacks. My tummy likes it better when i eat more snacks than food. Like snacks are better for it then like chicken nuggets or apples because those make me have to poo poo."


Braden: "What did you do to your arm daddy?"
Troy: "I gave blood at work today. they put a needle in my arm so I could give blood to someone who needs it"
Braden: "Thats a real bad day at work when you get a needle in your arm"

Braden: "suck, suck, suck, suck."
Mom: "BRADEN! We don't say that! Do you even know what that means?"
Braden: "yea, it means Daddy forgot something."



Camiron: "Gen gen" (again again) Camirons response to anything she likes.

Camiron: "Mommy the elephant take a baff. (bath).
Mom: "i know the elephant took a bath at the zoo didn't he!"
Camiron: "Elephant took a baff."
.. Camiron then procedes to repeat this phrase over and over for the next 30 min.
... and again every day for the next week.

followed with the phrases
"Watch Barney snowman show"
"Noooo turn on jingle bells" "now"
"I can't" - which is a response to anything you may ask her to do- say sorry, bring that over here etc.

-A few weeks ago we played "the grinch is coming"
We would say "ssshhhhh- Grinch is coming" and then hide and be really quiet.

In church now:
Mom: "Camiron- ssshhh it's time to be quiet."
Camiron: "SShhhh mommy, grinch is coming".
Mom: "camiron he isn't coming to church, we need to be quiet"
Camiron: "ssshhh mommy, Grinch is coming. Ssshhh"

15 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Absolutely love these things. I wish I would have written down more from when Ava was little.

'Drea said...

That is to cute our Brooklyn just says shh right back at us... sheesh we have created a monster.

The Pierce Post said...

Hey there! I just started blogging a couple of weeks ago. I found you guys through Ryan and Andrea. It is so fun to see your cute little family. We miss you guys. Keep in touch!

Shannon said...

I laughed out loud at the "and I love your boobs" comments. Actually, I'm still giggling as I type this. I love that kid. Is he still giving you some grief?

Brooke Romney said...

I REALLY love posts like this. Braden cracks me up. Everything he says is so funny! Oh, and been there with the "again" thing. I think it was Jace that never stopped saying that.

The Walker Family said...

Molly, your kids are too cute and you are so smart to track all of these cute little comments. :)

Karla Christiansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla Christiansen said...

Loved it! Your kids seem as fun as you and Troy!

matt, bekah, jax said...

I love this post. I was laughing hysterically and retelling the conversations to Matt. Too funny. You will love that you have all of these priceless conversations documented.

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

Hey Molly! I've sorta been out of the blog loop lately, but I loved catching up on yours! Your kiddos are always doing something to crack me up!

Mandy said...

Boys learn from a young age! :) I think most are born to love the boob! :)

Natali Thompson said...

Those are funny. You will love to read those to them when they are older.

Ally said...

Okay... I have to comment! I love the lost keys comment- gotta love what we teach our little people. Miss you.

The Welling Family -- said...

That's awesome that you can remember so many little conversations. I swear mine all blurrr into one long kiddie conversation. I think I'll have to start blogging some of the things they say cause it really is so funny and sweet.

CADDIE

zeebee said...

Molly your kids are hilarious! Tell them thanks for making me laugh :)