Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grandma Pam and Uncle Tyler

We love visits from Family! Not that friends aren't great too- but family always come to play with the kids. it is so great for me! Troy's mom and brother came and we had a great time taking Tyler around the island since it was his first trip here. The first couple of days me and the kids skipped out while Troy took them to Hanama Bay, and then I dropped them at Pearl Harbor. But after that we got to spend some great time on the beach.





Leave it to Grandma Pam to come up witht he great idea to bury the kids. :) They of course loved it

Braden taking a ride on Tyler

Camers taking a ride on Grandma Pam







then we hit the beaches on the north shore. We checked out the 10 foot waves and played on the beach, then headed to Sharks Cove to check out the fish and do a little swimming.




I can't believe my baby is 2!! how did that happen? she actually turns 2 on the 7th of February but we had to celebrate while family was here! It was fun to have someone to celebrate with and she loved her cupcake cake. Thanks Grandma Pam for the cake and presents.







8 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

All these beach pictures make me miss it there sooooo much!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Family visits are the best!!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

I can't believe cameron is almost 2... she is so stinking cute. I wish I could meet her. I wish we could come and visit you in Hawaii right now... Michigan winter is getting a bit long and we still can't manage to get into the 30's for heaven's sake... A trip to Hawaii sounds perfect. We could probably manage it, if we weren't spending all our extra funds on interview flights for fellowship right now.... Oh yeah.. Casey ran into Onar on a few interviews... he is doing Spine too. He say's hello and is a consitent reader of our blogs... not married yet... still the same old Onar. Casey said it was great to see him!

aryn said...

2!- I was seriously thinking she was turning 1. That was way too fast!

McAffee said...

Happy Birthday Camiron!

She is SUCH a cutie.


(And I am pretty stingy about using that word.)

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

Oh sooo jealous! We woke up to 16 degree weather yesterday (with the windchill). I really miss the warm weather and beautiful beaches. Glad you had a great visit with family!

Mandy said...

I'm SO jealous of the beach, sand and warm weather! I need a warm vacation! :) We're still playing in the snow here! When do you find out where you go next?? Isn't that coming up soon?? Camiron is so cute....they grow up so fast! My baby's 3 1/2!!! It's so sad!

brooke romney said...

You are so right. NOTHING beats family that loves to play with the kids. Lucky you guys!