Sunday, August 16, 2009

Braders first day of preschool


Braders if going to preschool this year monday - Friday.  (well only until 11:30 am) but still that is a lot for the little guy.  He was excited for his first day... mostly.  He  has one week under his belt and is hanging in there.   He is finally talking about a couple of friends that he is meeting which i think is making him a little more comfortable.  

So here he is on his first morning... ready to go.  




watch out- braden might puke at any moment.  here he is at school.  he was trying to be very brave. we pulled up and he said- mom, you can just drop me off. I'll head in by myself.  but then was relieved when i said i had to come sign him in and introduce him to his teacher.   phew- made it through that first day :)  


4 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

Already!? That is so hard! He is so cute and so grown up! I love the gymnastics pictures too-you have some darling kiddos!

Tara said...

Can you believe our boys are so big already? When did that happen? Will starts Pre-K next week. It is also every day from 8:20pm to noon and it is at Luke school. I am glad Braden did so well...what a little stud! Which school did you end up with (I remember you posted about the two different ones)?

Mandy said...

I loved all the updates! I haven't visited for a while. Your kids are so cute...and isn't it sad how fast they grow up? Carter starts kindergarten this week! I hope he lets me walk him in to school!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

ahhh the picture of braden almost puking is totally ava! poor little guy. i hope it gets better for him. when you guys moving back to utah? or will you stay in hawaii for 5 more years? isn't he almost done with his term there?