Wednesday, September 29, 2010

dear friends


A day at wheeler farm with the Smith family and Hammond family.  We managed
to fit in a quick day outing while the Hammonds were home from Florida.  


 Jeff and Wes- when you act like dorks- it gets blogged :)



the kids had a great time together!


Playing in the sprikler




ally tara and I


We just miss being able to hang out and talk talk talk together.
We always have so much to catch up on.  


We also did a trip to Park City with The Smith family. Somehow I only managed 2 pictures of 
the trip- which is funny because we were there for 3 days!  We swam, hit the town, 
pizza and pasta factory of course, played video games, hit the bounce house and alpine slide/ rides
so much fun... and no pictures.   :)


Emi, Camiron, Ben, Braden, Adam

2 comments:

Dixons said...

Remember that one time when I introduced you guys and then you totally forgot to let me be friends with you!? Sad that I missed out on the Wheeler farm trip. I know you have lots of people to catch up with when you're in town, but if Ally gets to play with you, then I should, right!? :) Miss you.

Ally said...

Molly... oh what fun. Can you come back and visit again. I love the ones of our kids loving each other. It is only right that they are best friends. We miss you guys much but I am glad that we were able to play while you were here. We need to plan our next trip!