Monday, October 4, 2010

the long awaited for....


so I have had so many ask for pictures of our new place that finally here we go! I know I know, its
about time.  But lets be honest, there are still pictures to be hung, things to be put together.  it all
takes so much time.  
Here is the house.  (the golf cart isn't ours, but everyone else in the community has them and drive them everywhere.  it is kind of weird)

Looking from the upstairs down into the kitchen on the left, table, and dining room. the door leads to our screened in patio and back yard.







The kitchen- the GUY who designed this was not so bright. i struggle with this kitchen. i can 
only reach the bottom shelf in the cupboards which is rough. if i were 9 feet tall, this
house would be ideal.  maybe in my next life. 
but it is cute.





Braders room.  Spare bed- any takers?  and look at the
amazing quilt on the right. My mother in law made it for him.  I love love love it.


My bathroom.  i can't get enough of the double shower.  especially being pregnant and now
that it is getting cold.  is there anything better than water on your back and
front?  i mean really- heaven!


I haven't had much time to spend in this great tub- but the kids love it.  they would
bathe here every night if I let them.  unfortunately i think it takes enough water for a swimming pool to 
fill it.  


Koch baby #3.  you can tell by the look of your room that you are 
really going to have to come out kicking and screaming to get 
things done on your behalf :)  I promise it will look better than this before you get here.


My "great" room.  that is what they call this toy room.  in my book it is beyond great
we love it.  a place for all the toys and kids things that aren't in my living room downstairs?  
its like a whole new world.



this is the lake in our backyard.  The kids are so giddy to feed the ducks, geese, turtles, fish and frogs
oh and snakes, but we hope for them to not come in for feeding time.  




and now for the- what were you thinking when you built this house...!!!  
this is my pantry.  it might be the smallest door and room i have ever seen.  I hate it.
every time i open it I mention that I hate it.   and the shot of me is a 2 for one.  first- many have asked for a pregers pic.. this one is terrible- camers took it for me :)  but you get the jist.  belly- and really, am i bigger than my miniature pantry?  just about. 



and now for camers room.  it might be the most horrid thing i have ever seen. i have thought of doing a blog post all for it... but a well. 
there are 5 yes, 5 doors in her room.  2 closet doors, one out of the room, one into the bathroom and one into storage/ attic space.  who puts 5 full length doors in one room.  and the final wall without a door- yep it is a double window. it is just insane.    So the previous owners must have decided that since
it was already terrible- why not paint it a horrid pink and green stripe disaster.  the pictures don't even do
it justice. it is worse in person.  you feel like you are on a terrible amusement park ride and might throw up.    We are waiting to hear from the owners if we paint it- do we have to
paint it back when we move.... because this is going to take a lot of paint to cover- and then to do it back. ugh.  terrible.  



11 comments:

Tara said...

Molly...I love your beautiful house...all that room. Are you in heaven (besides Cam's room...that is crazy). I am so happy for you guys. It just looks beautiful. And you look beautiful, pregnant and all. I miss you. It still makes me sick thinking about not seeing you guys as planned. Love ya!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Molly and Troy... Congrats first of all on Baby #3... we had no idea... so exciting and Molly you look great. Also, how exciting to be settled into such a beautiful house. We are so happy for you guys! I think you should get a golf cart... it looks good in your driveway! We miss you guys and someday hope to see you!

Mike and Debbie said...

What a fun house! How great to have that much space and that much yard! I think I'm a little dizzy from the pics of Cam's room....wow. That is some poor color choice.

And congrats on Baby #3!! You're darling pregnant!!

Brooke Romney said...

Okay....AWESOME. The house is beautiful and the pond??? Wow!! Finally paying off to be a doctor, right? Are you guys enjoy NC? It's always looked like a great place. Maybe we will come visit...it's not too far from us!

Brooke Romney said...

Oh, and baby! So fun!

Mandy said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant!! When are you due?? Do you know what you're having?? I'm so excited for you! :)
Your house is great! I love the yard and pond...so fun! No matter where you live, there will be things you want to change. We built our house and I still think of things that I wish we would have done differently! The green and pink striped room is a little much though!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

OK Seriously! I am pretty sure I have read your entire blog and you have not mentioned being pregnant. How can you just spring that on us faithful readers! Congrats by the way? When you due? The house is amazing. Well Cam's room might be an exception. I was reading the description and thought it couldn't be as bad as you said and then I scrolled down and saw the pics. haha You know, I am starting to get hurt. You never reply to my emails, FB messages, blog messages. Don't you miss my bum anymore??? Luv you guys! Still mad we didn't meet up.

aryn said...

LoVe the house!!!!! i wish we could have seen you guys last summer- when are you going to be in utah next?

Natali Thompson said...

Are you kidding me??? Where have I been? That house is amazing-what are you talking about...I love Cam's room! :) Wow-what were they thinking? The doors only stick out so bad because of the colors! The outside is adorable-isn't it about the same size as your last place?? :) OK...How did I not know you were pregnant?? Congratulations! That is so exciting. When are you due?

McAffee said...

Yay you guys ARE alive and survived the move! Congrats on the new Koch- When are you due? Can't wait to see the latest installment of CuteKochKids. You make cute babies.
Good luck, guys! You look great!

Shannon said...

Molls the house is gorgeous! I didn't realize that one of the 14 lakes was in your backyard. What a fun place for the kiddos! Holy cow cammer's room. SCARY. The rest really is so cute- hard to believe that it is so much cheaper than your Hawaii place! (Not that your place in Hawaii wasn't cute too...you know what I mean). You're looking cute as always by the way, pregnant or not. Oh yah, here's my list of girl names. Annie, Mae, and Erin. Love ya!