Tuesday, November 9, 2010

amazing what kids will do for a sucker

I bribed the kids to take their fall pictures with some giant suckers.  We used them in the pics
and they could eat them.  they were great sports about it.  
It is fun to have "fall" pictures for one.  Weird to not take their pictures on the beach though.
I have a few favs in here, but thought I would add a few with all of their outfit changes
(some picked by me- some not so much :) )

the first 2 on my very favorites....

























this last one cam was throwing out poses- and one after another 
looked like this. i was laughing so hard at this pose.  I have about 10 different
versions of it on my film.   she was soo proud and she loves this picture.

9 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

Darling pictures! You've got the cutest kids.

Lewis Family said...

Look at your gorgeous babies. Love it.. Happy Fall!

Brooke Romney said...

Wow. Those are GREAT!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Braden belongs on a beach. He is the cutest lil beach bum. And Camiron better not lose those cheeks. Cutest smile ever.

Natali Thompson said...

Those are ADORABLE! I love them-you do such a good job! Thanks for the address! I have designed the cards but have not printed and I am not addressing yet-just updating my book! :)

Karla Christiansen said...

OH! So many cute pictures! I love the purple dress Cam has on! She is getting so grown up looking! They are both beautiful as usual!

Ya, I gave up my photography website. I don't even feel like I have the time to take pictures of my own kids now that i have a new baby and moving. It sounds like you feel the same way!

Wendi and Eric said...

Cute photos. I miss fall. Enjoy.

Nadig Family said...

Doesn't get any more adorable than that. They are getting so big. How time flies. Miss you all!

Hayley Baum said...

Your kids are soo cute Molly! Love these pics!

I was so happy to stumble on your blog. :) Lets play outside of church soon!