Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i might have peed a little


there is a chance i might have peed my pants a little when i found
these in the store.  
I had an inner debate- share the knowledge of these two amazing
items with the others in the aisle?  
Or keep it to myself for fear these limited edition items would 
run out before the end of the holidays???  
what to do? 
I think the screaming and crying with joy led others to the purchase.
hopefully I made their holiday season just a little more minty.


3 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Love those too...so much. And it was you that introduced us to mint hershey kisses from the freezer...yum!! And, yes, we're still hoping to visit. What city are you in?

Brandon and Danna said...

I'm glad that you found us! It's always fun to see what you friends are doing!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

YYYUUUUUMMMM