Saturday, April 2, 2011

Emory's blessing dress


I tried my best for some cute pics of Emory in her blessing dress... but lets be honest- this is the
worst stage. don't get me wrong I love to snuggle into that little girl... but as far as pictures go-
at 5 weeks, she doesn't smile yet, has adorable baby acne, and can't hold her head up.  
Not the best stage for pictures- but i just had to get some of her in her dress because it is amazing and 
I wanted to remember how little she was in it.... so here you go...
The amazing blessing dress made by Grandma Pam and worn by both my girls. 



 (she made a slip for each of the girls that has their name, birthday 
and blessing day embroidered on it)
Emory Mae on the left Camiron Aulii on the right








She is sooo over this torture.

3 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

What a beautiful dress, I can't imagine how much time was put into making it. What talent!

DowdleFam said...

Pam is just awesome. What a beautiful heirloom your girls get to have from her.

jana said...

I am glad you posted about the dress. I was dieing to ask you about it at Church. What a beautiful dress. What a special experience. :)