Friday, June 24, 2011

4 months....


i had to capture a few of e at 4 months.  what a precious age.  
she is my happiest baby by far.  she can't help but smile if you just look at her.
so here are a few of my favs that i caught. 
(4 month stats- 25% in height weight and her head.  guess she's little but even!)






she is also my drooliest baby.  she loves to have her hands and feet in her mouth.
she doesn't care what fingers she is sucking on as long as there is at least one in there 
and drool all over.  


and if emory is getting a picture taken- you know camiron will jump on that bandwagon.
so here are a few of my favorites of my girls.  



2 comments:

melissa said...

oh my goodness.. Molly! You have a beautiful family!!! I just replied to my blog and your comment. LOL check back on our blog. Seriously.... You have a darling family!

aryn said...

their both so squeezable! hope we get to see you guys in utah!!!