Thursday, August 2, 2007

hawaiian friends

Braden has had a great week... although we forgot a camera- we went to the fair this last weekend. A little hot and dusty, but worth every second of it for the fun rides and petting zoo. Camiron was not to up on the fair- for her it was just a lot of dust! Maybe next year!!



A bookclub goodbye to Caddie who is headed back to the mainland. Not only am i losing a friend but her son Jaydon is Bradens age, and twins Jeron and Jordan are Camirons age... our whole family will miss them!



Playgroup at the beach... what a life!

Braden and his friend Herbie enjoying some post swimming cookies!

Camiron and her friends at playgroup.

This was as close as I could get to having Braden sit down for a picture with Camiron. What do you do...


Camiron was loving the beach, until she took a face plant trying to eat some sand... and really ate some sand- in her eyes, nose, and mouth. Poor thing!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Soo cute I love her rolls, her and william would be so cute together with there little chubbs. How is the sleeping gowing? You have the cutest kids!!!

Amy Gelwix said...

So jealous! What I would give for a Hawaiian beach at my fingertips! What a fun life you have there, and how we would love to come and see you there!

Amy said...

I remember those warm beach days in California. What I wouldn't give to lay out in the sun with the crashing of the waves. A little different know with a toddler, and another on the way. I think my days of relaxation are only memories now. Even if we did go to the beach I'm not sure how much relaxing I'd get done with Finley. Sure looks fun though. Your kids are adorable!!!

brooke romney said...

Seriously...I did not know you had a blog!!! I don't know how I missed it, but I've had a blast catching up on your life. We can't wait to see you in December. You look great and your kids are adorable!! We love you guys.

ashli said...

Molly,
SO glad you commented on my blog. I didn't know you had one and I was so excited to see that you did! How FUN! Your kids are adorable and what we all wouldn't give to have playdates at the beach...Hawaiian Beach! You guys look great! We'll be checking back often~
ashli

~ Joy ~ said...

Molly! Way to document the memories! Thanks so much for keeping up with all the activities. And doing it all the while those gorgeous little ones are pulling at you as well. All the pictures are priceless.