Monday, August 20, 2007

The time had come....

So every mother with long hair comes to a point when their child learns to grab... and not let go. At this point you have to decide if you should cut your hair or just wear it back every day. I decided it was time to cut. From the moment I find out I am pregnant the hair starts to grow- so last august I had my hair short... and was 4 months pregnant... from that time on in my pregnancy growing my hair is a must. As my hair gets longer, my face gets fatter...and fatter... and fatter. To try and compensate the fat face effect, I try and keep the hair long. But now that Camiron is pulling it out chunk by chunk... back to short I am! Glad to be home! :)



5 comments:

Shannon said...

cute hair molls! Though I do love you with long hair, I must say I love it short even more. I love hearing about the latest with the Koch's!

ashli said...

Love your short hair Mols! Too bad you couldn't come to Utah for me to cut it!

Tara said...

Cute hair!!! You pull of short hair so well. You are looking great!

Alan and Abby said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for the inspiration! I asked Alan just this morning if I should chop my hair?! Then I see this today and I am off to make the hair appointment. Max is doing the same and I might as well cut it before I am bald from him pulling it out. You look sooo great!

Ally said...

Hey hot mama! Cute hair- you do always look great short.

Love your cute family!!! Sounds like you had a great visit with yout cute parents- hopes that means you miss them so much you will plan a trip to visit them (and me too on the side?).