Thursday, October 25, 2007

moms club fieldtrips

We have had a couple of great fieldtrips with moms club this month...
Braden was in heaven at the firestation tour. He got to climb in the truck, touch the truck, have a tour of the firestation, and see them put up the big ladder. He had a great time!
And we had a fun trip to the pumpkin patch. We went on a hayride and were able to pick out our own pumpkins. Braden came away with a pumpkin.... and a girlfriend. (I need to keep an eye on him!)







6 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

Oh Molly, the Bredan and girlfriend pic is priceless. How absolutely adorable.

brooke romney said...

You guys are the cutest family ever!! love seeing all the fun things you do. Any chance you'll be in AZ after all this resdiency??

Amy Tanner said...

Hey Molly, it was so fun to hear from you on my blog. What a fun way to catch up. You're kids are adorable. I'll be checking in from time to time to keep tabs on you guys. Love, the Tanners

The Ringleader said...

Your family is darling. I can't believe you live in Hawaii! How crazy is that? It looks like it suits you. Can I join your mommy group and go to the pumpkin patch? I am so glad you jumped over to our blog, so that I could find you. I love keeping updated with friends. Happy Halloween to you and your beautiful family!!
April

aryn said...

So fun! I love the idea of Mom & Kid Fieldtrips. Did you ever go to a Pumpkin Patch in Virginia?- They were so much fun!

Of course I'm game for a girls trip! I'll do whatever! Ally and I started talking about a little bit- all we got to is that we're definitely doing it- (Adam was freaking out over a dog barking so she had to go.)

Natali Thompson said...

Smalls...it looks like you are having so much fun with your darling family this month! We just got home from Disney so I will have to get my act together and get my blog updated!