Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This one goes out to Nate... The True "Bad Boy"




So today I pulled up to a stoplight next to the "ultimate bad boy" and wished our good friend Nate could be in the car with me to witness what I saw. Next to me on a shiny green motorcycle was a guy in jeans, flip flops, no helmet, a barbwire tat around his arm, shown off nicely by the wife beater tank top he was wearing. Once I looked over at him and smiled- because I was about to laugh, he must have thought the smile was just for him and he threw me a wink!! What! Yep, got my two kids in the back and I am listening to the wiggles on the radio- but being the bad boy he is, he thinks everyone thinks he is hot. After a nice rev of the engine, he took off up the hill and mock 100 leaving me laughing and wishing Nate could have seen it all. I miss the bad boys of DC.

5 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Awesome post Molly!! You are making me miss the good old "bad boys" days also.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I would be totally laughing if someone did that to me. Oh man I know I am hot with my kids and rockin' music playin'. Don't you just wish you could ride with me! haha

aryn said...

Troy,

The guy on the bike sounds really cool and confident. It reminds me of our friend Wes who once was listening to the Beastie Boys really loud in his car when two unrelated bad boys approached him at a stop light. They asked Wes if he would be interested in getting a "crazy deal on a sub woofer." Bottom Line - I've been a bad boy pretty much all my life but at this point I'm just trying to get my babies raised. Love Nate

aryn said...

Um- I believe Molly wrote the post Nate.