Wednesday, March 5, 2008

family fun

those who know my family know that my mom has one brother and seven sisters.. making eight of them. When they get together they are wild! This past weekend my mom's "baby" sister Melanie and my 10 year old cousin Jared came into town and we partied it up! We made a fabulous trip to the bounce house where Braden and Jared bounced themselves silly. Places like that are great for my "slightly hyper" Braden (ok lets be honest, extremely hyper). Jared was a good sport and put up with Braden following him around all weekend. We also did some shopping, hit some parks... and best of all celebrated my moms birthday. Happy Birthday Mommio - we love you!









3 comments:

Nadig Family said...

Counting down the days till the Koch's return. Miss you all.

Hendry Happenings said...

I am so jealous that you got to head home and your kids spent some time in the snow! Truman keeps holding out for a snowstorm, but today it was 70, so I don't think it's going to happen! Send my your email address and I will fill you in on the meal swap details. It really is the greatest thing ever!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Molly looks like fun! Your kids are so cute! Cameron is such a doll. It looks like you guys are keeping busy with family. How fun to be in Utah for a chunck of time! Love the pictures!