Wednesday, May 28, 2008

love when it is fun...

At my house there is a lot of hitting, kicking, crying, yelling... catch my drift?! So when the kids are playing together instead of fighting it is so much fun. All the good moments make up for the bad in a heartbeat.

The kids are really into cold showers and sprinklers these days so we have spent a lot of time lately running through the sprinklers.
I love this action shot. As any good parent would do- I caught this classic moment on film rather than helping poor Camiron. (but i do have to say this fall did not faze her at all. Braden tortures her so throughly that she is pretty much made of steel these days!)






We love bubble baths- heavy on the bubbles. And "bubbles" is one of Camirons favorite words- (along with turtle, baby, and Barney- strange, I know)



10 comments:

susie said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures Molls!! Love them both in their swim diapers. :) It really is the best when they are getting along!

Natali Thompson said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love those moments too (the getting along). Isn't it crazy how kids can handle the coldest of water??

~ Joy ~ said...

Your family pictures always put a huge smile on my face.

The most glorious sound in the world is of siblings playing nicely together. Ah, sweet peace.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Super Cute Pictures of you Kids. Love the matching Ariel swimmers... they are to cute. I agree that the good moments make up for all the crazy ones. Tell Troy that Casey loves the "stach", he looks great! We miss you guys and hope all is well!

Jordan said...

She is so cute! I love Camiron's cheeks.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I love it. I can't believe they fight already. I think that is so funny. Camiron is going to be a tough cookie!

Jessica said...

Molly, your babies are so cute! I love those chubby baby legs!

Jessica said...

Molly, your babies are so cute! I love those chubby baby legs!

Karla Christiansen said...

Hey I am a blog slacker. I've been enjoying your funny posts and have failed to leave a comment.

I love the pictures of the kids playing out in the yard and in the bath! They are adorable!

Hendry Happenings said...

Your kids are so cute. Enjoy them while they are little and not at school all day!