Tuesday, August 19, 2008

just having a good time

My parents were just in town and we had a great time. The best part about grandparents are they love to play with my kids. I don't feel bad leaving my kids with them because i know how excited everyone is to play together. For once i don't feel like a burden leaving my kids with someone. It is so nice! I am jealous of all those that live near family- it is just so fun!
We of course had a great time at the beach....








a few randoms from the week....





and the highlight of the trip was sea life park. although it was so hot- we all had a great time. We saw a dolphin show, a sea lion show, the kids just loved seeing the sing ray's being fed, and Camiron of course loved the turtles!



6 comments:

Shannon said...

Fun to have your cute parents visit! Wow, doesn't your mom look smokin'-um, am I allowed to say that?

Miss you guys! Sorry we keep playing phone tag. I think I'm it.

Natali Thompson said...

That looks like you had a blast! I love your parents-they look amazing. I love the picture of your mom sitting between the sleeping kids in the car! You just have to finish up there so you can move home-but I guess if I could choose, I would rather live somewhere where it was warmer all of the time. I am already dreading winter!

~ Joy ~ said...

Cami and Braden drinking from the sprinkler is just too adorable!

You are doing an amazing job Molly!

zeebee said...

oh my Molly I am sooo EXCITED that you found us!!! I totally think of you often and wonder where you ended up, didn't think it would be Hawaii though...WOW!!! It is so good to see your cute little family, I consider you one of the bestest friends that I have been able to know in my life. So good to see Mandy's blog too! I will totally email you...tommorrow.

brooke romney said...

Love parents who love to play. IT doesn't get any better.

melissa said...

I still am so jealous that you live in Hawaii! I wish so bad we could come out and visit! But it is the greatest having grandmas around to help with the kids. It looks like you guys had a great time.