Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Real Life Heros



Our cute little neice McKensie is getting started on her last round of radiation and Chemotherapy before having a bonemarrow transplant on September 8th. (well as long as everything goes as scheduled). It isn't often that I write about others on my blog- but I had to let them know how proud we are of them. It has been a tough road. We feel so blessed to have their amazing family as an example to us. With her bonemarrow transplant coming, they could use all the prayers they can get, so if you could remember their cute little family in your prayers, i know it will give them so much extra strength.


This cute little guy will be her donor. He is her special angel, her older brother Coleman.



3 comments:

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Oh my! That breaks my heart! I hate seeing children suffer. I am so grateful the Lord is very mindful of us in times like these. How else would we survive?

~ Joy ~ said...

Thank you for sharing updates about McKensie. She's been in my prayers in the past and I'll remember her again for tomorrow's surgery.

No wonder you were so emotional at church today. Between fasting and thoughts of your family, you must be spiritually (and physically) spent.

Your testimony was so sweet in sacrament meeting today. I'm so grateful for you.

Mueller Ohana said...

Molls, Since you posted this blog I've been keeping my eye on Mckensie condition. I'm so sorry that you guys lost her. Nothing is worse then losing a baby. She has amazing parents and I was so impressed with how the father has been able to keep it together and handle the situation with such faith. My brother died at age 4, I was 6, to cancer and as hard as it was, we as siblings were able to use his death as a reminder that in order to see him again we would need to live righteously. Lots of love and kisses,
Angela