Saturday, September 20, 2008

a few firsts

Camers had her 18 months apt..
Camiron- you are in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. Keep up those height genes- because i sure don't know where you got them!
You are such a fun little girl. you have to do everything Braden is doing. I have given it to buying 2 of every toy so you two will quit fighting! You are talking like crazy, and know hundreds of words. it just amazes us. Some of my favorites are Baden for Braden, apple, turtle and Freka for Fresca.
You love the phrases
Baden where are you?!
i wuv ew for I love you
You are the first to the table and into your seat where you state- I ready I ready.




Bradens first day of preschool
Braden started preschool 2 mornings a week. He loves it.... and i love having him there! It is fun to have a little one on one time with Camers.



The first time I could see
Lasiks is amazing. It is really amazing that after a 15 minute procedure and a 5 hour nap, I can wake up and see just like if I had contacts in! I love it :) These are my highly fashionable eye protector glasses that I "got" to wear at night so I wouldn't injure my eyes for the first few days.


A new little beach
we branched out from our favorite beach spot and came across this little spot. The kids had a great time looking at the fish in the little ponds on the rocks. It is great for a Sunday afternoon hangout.






Just another day at the zoo.... and a little lick on Troys head from dear Camers




8 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

How are you guys? We miss you guys. When I read your posts it makes me wish we were still in Hawaii. I can't believe how quickly Camiron has grown. Time for #3? haha Jeremy says we are done! I love your posts, they crack me up.

Dixons said...

Molls, I'm so jealous that you got lasik! (Remember that I've had glasses since I was 5 and can't leave my bed without glasses or contacts since I'm so blind!?) Someday....
Your kids are too cute! Fun new pics.

susie said...

Molls,
Braden and Camiron are so cute!!

Yay on the lasic!! Didn't know you had done that. I bet you are loving it!!!

Shannon said...

those are some darn cute kids you got yourself there. And impressive language skills by little Camers! You go girl!

Amy said...

I know I say this every time, but your kids are so so so so cute. I love the picture of them sitting side by side smiling for the camera. It looks like they are always so nice to each other. Lovin' the pictures of the Sunday beach trip. You are surrounded by beauty.

West Family said...

I love looking at your blog, it makes me feel like I am on vacation! The camry is still rockin! I can't believe how that car never dies. It runs great, but only a couple of the doors open. The passenger side does not open so if anyone gets in the car they have to do it "dukes of hazard" style. It is great if you are one of our kids--they think it is so cool. It is a little more embarrassing when one of Kris' attendings had to do it. Good memories. It is funny you asked about the car because I was just thinking I needed to do a blog entry about the car:) We have not had to put hardly any money into it and it has been a huge blessing for our family. There is no way we could have paid for a car on our own. Thanks so much for letting us have "the Champ". It makes us think of you often. Residency is busy, but pretty much what I expected. Kris is leaning towards spine surgery so at least some day we might be able to afford a new car:) However, Kris said by the time we can afford a new car Mariah will be 16 and the camry can be hers, lucky girl! It will be pushing 26 years by then...

Take care! How is residency for you? The end is in sight, right?

brooke romney said...

Looks like life is so good. Your kids are adorable as always and you have a few minutes a week without your dear oldest, plus you can see! Does life get any better?

Natali Thompson said...

Those are some cute pictures! So you liked lasik? I want to do it someday but it kind of freaks me out!