Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the flu hit


the flu hit our house and it was miserable.  Braden brought it home from school.  he spent 5 days with a terrible fever, aches, puking, coughs- the whole nine yards.  He of course handed it over on a silver platter to Camiron who fared about as well as he did.  Who then handed it over to me.  I wanted to die.  At 36 weeks pregers, there just was not much I could take.  I actually called troy in tears and asked him to come home from work.  I have only done that one other time.  I had chills, migranes, body aches, and a cough that just about killed me.  coughing that pregnant made it rip some of the muscles in my stomach so it felt like I was being stabbed in different parts of my stomach every time I coughed.  the cough is still around.... but this leads into our little emory being born.....


2 comments:

aryn said...

that is going around like mad. so sorry! can't imagine being pregnant with it.

Sara said...

Ugh! Bless your heart!