Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the final choices..

braden and camiron had to decide for a full week on their choice of costume before I would 
buy it.  Braden picked jenka from bayblades and stuck with it.
Camiron changed at least 20 times.  but Super Girl was the final pick and she stuck with it.
and loved it! (phew)
Emory- well she had no say.  she wore cams old duck. you can check back to halloween of 07 to see cam in it.  When I put them in the same outfits, they sure look a lot more alike!  









1 comment:

melissa said...

Molly..I just got no the blog and showed my kids your kids costumes. We were cracking up with tears in our eyes. Romans comment was "hey..he has the beyblade shoes" I let him know they looked like boots. LOL We have got to meet up as I know our kids would LOVE one another. So funny! P.S. The kids are darling..baby...so cute! Melissa