Monday, December 26, 2011

nut cracker





i took my two loves to see the nutcracker for the first time
we left excited and dressed for a night on the town.
I have to giggle because it was camirons dance teacher who was putting it on
with two other dance companies.  Now I was thinking- there were tryouts for this
it was being held on a college campus... this should be at least ok.  not so much.
I knew when we walked in and it was more of a jeans and mullet affair that i was in for a funny night.  
the kids loved it.  i didn't mention to them that the dancing bordered on terrible and that we were
the only, and i mean the only ones not in jeans.  all in all a great night.  maybe next time i will 
be taking them to something a little more professional.  at least for $5 a ticket i didn't feel bad 
that camiron asked questions about what was going on the whole time.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's awesome! I wish I could have been there to see it! :) You look so cute...I love you hair long! Are you coming to Utah soon? I know you have a visiting schedule a mile long...but I would LOVE to see you!!!