Tuesday, July 1, 2008

a few beach shots

it has been so long since i have put up some beach pics... so i thought i would add a few of the kids and friends at the beach. Braden is still into digging and trucks at the beach- but Camiron has turned into quite the little water baby. She loves swimming around and it doesn't seem to bother her much to get her face wet! Unfortunately the kids seem to run in separate directions the entire time we are there. I don't know who is more exhausted- me or them!









7 comments:

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

How Cute! Boy, looking at your pics reminds me of how clear and beautiful the water is there!

The Welling Family -- said...

Those Ko' Olina shots just made me really miss the beach. If you are running in two directions, I would surely be running in three cause mine love to take advantage of a good run when I'm helping one of the others.

Katie said...

looks like fun! We love the beach too, will goes right in and not afraid of the crashing waves-what to do? Hope you are doing well after your scary break in.

Kris~Candice~Kale~KyLynn said...

I love the beach shots! Camiron is so cute splashing around on her tummy in the water.
We sure have missed you guys too. I think we are finally better now. As far as I know everyone has been 'stomach virus' free for a couple days now. Maybe next week we can get together when Kris leaves.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Man this makes me miss Hawaii. I just want to squeeze Camiron's cheeks.

Amy Gelwix said...

I thought the beach here in Chicago was great, and then your post reminded me of the Hawaiian beaches. NOTHING COMPARES! How nice...

Bree said...

im aching for some real beach time and ko'olina looks amazing as usual! im jealous! we miss you guys!