Friday, April 25, 2008

celebrating 60

Just before we left SLC we had a 60th birthday bash for my dad. I can't believe he is 60- ok so he has had a hip replaced, and is about to get rid of a hernia- but the guy just doesn't stop! He is still backpacking, exploring the world, hiking, canoeing, snowshoeing, skiing... etc etc... i can't even name all of his adventures. I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to go on the "good" adventures with him. We love him so much, and as you can see many others do as well. I know this post is a little late in coming- but it needed to get on here :) Happy 60


The only person missing here is my brother Kevin. These are the Butterfield kids janene, chad and eddie. we have taken countless family trips together. our parents met way back when.... who knows when..... so it was fun to be together!



No comments: