Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ok.. really!!




Tonight when the kids were in the bath Braden and I had this conversation:


Braden- sticking little foam toys to Camiron
"mom I am sticking them to her boobs"

me- ignoring the comment- "Braden please don't put any more of those on Camiron, she doesn't like it"

Braden- sticks another one to her
"see mom they are sticking to her boobs, see them?!"

me- "Braden, what did I just say?!- do not stick any more on her"

Braden- "I can't hear you mom"
"I think my ears are broken"

-while sticking more foam toys to poor Camiron.

Really- is he 2 or 13?!!
I swear we don't teach him these things! Am I lucky or what!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it Molly. I know you're secretly teaching Braden words like boobs. Who wouldn't?

Lewis Family said...

Molly! I think we will have to call the social workers on you! Just kidding, I'm surprised DCFS hasn't shown up at my door after what Isaac says to people! Molly you are lookin' great and your family is gorgeous. We miss you!
XOXO Dixie Lewis

Nadig Family said...

that's a picture for his wedding slide show molls....So funny!

Kris~Candice~Kale~KyLynn said...

Oh my gosh!! Were you really writing about your kid? Or was it mine? :) We miss you guys already!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I love it!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

What a funny moment!! You will have to write this down and tell it to him when he is a teenager! Pay backs! Right?!

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

Ha! I had to laugh out loud reading that! Although I'm sure I won't be laughing when it's my turn with Ethan.

Mandy said...

I LOVE...LOVE...Love...these converstaions. Just wait...they get better and more detailed! :)

brooke romney said...

Ok. I'm dying. Love that kid. At least he didn't think they were garbage trucks.