Monday, April 21, 2008

cos and roo

i love my highschool friends. we have been through so much of life together- and everyone is so amazing. Thanks to brooka we had a bbq while troy was in town and had our close friend andrew join us. Making us COS and Roo! Many of us owe thanks to andrew- he was troy and my matchmaker- which introduced many of the girls to their hubbies as well. it was so fun to see andrew and made me miss getting together with the whole crew. we had a great time and feel so blessed to have these lifelong friends!








4 comments:

Chad said...

Squids!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Fun pics of you guys... Your Utah trip has looked like lots of Fun!!! Molly you look great! Love the pictures of you, Troy and the kids... so fun! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your vacation in Utah. We miss you guys!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I just have to say how cute you look Molly! I am cutting my hair next week. Actually Jeremy cut it for me a few weeks ago. It looks fine from a distance but my friend here is going to fix it for me. Don't tell Jeremy...he thinks he did a great job!

brooke romney said...

It looks like you are having the best time ever. I think you need to move to Utah again.