Friday, April 25, 2008

a few last pics

you may be thinking that i left slc a few weeks ago.. but i have really been struggling to get all my pictures up on the blog since then. so this is the last of it- and now i can move on to the present! phew!



With troy is town we managed a dinner with the bros and wives. it was so much fun to see everyone- and unfortunately the picture just doesn't show everyone very well so here we go
troy and I, jeff and monica, Marilee and Bryce, Abby and Shooter, Matt and Ashlee, Bree and Matt, and Brad and Courtnie.
We love you all and had a great time!


This is my longtime college friend Mandy. Can't believe it, but it had been about 7 years since we have seen each other. She lives in Logan so we managed to meet half way and actually get together! it was just like old times, except that instead of planning a college event we laughed about our kids. Crazy! Love you mandy


And Shan- somehow Shan and i only managed to see each other a couple of times which makes me sad. We have spent more time together here in hawaii than in slc! crazy! but thanks to shannon my kids were clothed for the 2 months we were there, and had toys to play with. I would have died without you shannon! love you- love your kids.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It was soooo great to see you. I miss you! I promise...it won't be 7 years again! We actually just planned a last minute trip to Hawaii. We are coming the end of May, but I think we'll be in Kaua'i the whole time. If we end up being in Oahu more than a couple hours...I'm coming over! :)