Monday, March 24, 2008

a day on the farm

why did i not spend more time at wheeler farm as a kid? this is such a great place. it is free to go check out all of the animals, play in the tree house, and get a little dirty. you can splurge ($1.50) to go on the hay ride around the woods and farm. This is my new favorite utah spot. and we had a fabulous time meeting up with some old friends to spend a day at the farm.


braden and ashton in the tree house
natali thompson with miles and holly

camers and i on the hayride

ems with bo and jake

jaime with ashton

megs and spence



jaime and steph
steph and addi

1 comment:

McAffee said...

Oh man, the memories. I have a picture of me on that treehouse porch from about 30 years ago. I'm so glad it's all still there!

PS I love seeing you guys all together again (with Troy, Easter pics, too lazy to make another comment).

:)