Thursday, March 20, 2008

girls just want to have fun

I had a great week last week with the ladies of SLC! It was so nice to be kid free and enjoy a dinner out with all the bros wives. It is pretty funny to hear stories of our kids- knowing that all of our husbands are big kids. Scary to think what the next generation of Bros has in store for us! I loved catching up with the ladies- and being enlightened on a few female topics! :) I know you girls will get a good laugh on that one :)

Bree... me.... ashley... Marilee... Sarah.... Abby



This was followed up by a "Slumber Party" with my high school friends. We kicked off the night with a little Chinese dinner, followed up with pedicures, some guitar hero, makeup tips, hair tips, a classic chick flick, no sleep, great breakfast, and girl talk. I loved every minute of it and am so grateful to have friends like this in my life. No matter how far away we might live from one another, it is a friendship that will last a lifetime! (and much thanks to my parents- and all the husbands who made this possible)
Jill and I

Emily Megs and Brooke

Brooka and Megs getting rocking out

Lara missed our pedicures- but was back in style for guitar hero- and serious about it!

I don't even know what to say about this one!

4 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

How fun. I am jealous. I wish my friends would do something like this. You look so cute too!

The Walker Family said...

Hey, it looks like you are having a blast in SLC. You look great and your kids are adorable.

brooke romney said...

You are the party girl, and you look fab.

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

Hey Molly! You look like you had a great time in SLC and I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Only two months, but they look so much older! Love and miss ya!