Monday, March 17, 2008

More Sisters!

Two more of my mom's sisters- Geri and Donna- came into town to celebrate my mom's birthday and hang out with my kiddos. My mom does all her best shopping with her sisters since they encourage her to buy buy buy... so the three of them spent a lot of time on the go. It was so great to see them. Living away means that if I am here... they are not. So i haven't seen geri and donna since I got married almost 7 years ago! time flies. It was fabulous to see them.


While they were here we went to the discovery museum at Gateway. any fellow blogger friends who live in utah- or come through here on occasion- it was awesome! Braden was so hyper and excited that i thought he might hyperventilate. He couldn't even focus on me when i would try to talk to him, he was just too busy with everything. If we lived here- we would have a pass for sure. The construction site and water feature were the biggest hit for him. Camiron loved all the little cars you can get in and drive around. Fun!





No comments: