Monday, March 24, 2008

hippity hoppity easter

this is our first easter in utah since we have been married. the koch family had a huge easter get together- and it was so much fun to actually be with family for a holiday! the best thing about the koch's is everyone calls each other koch- so at any time you could say koch and a million people will turn. who needs names!!

the koch family
the kids easter egg hunt


troy with his brothers heath and tyler



what easter is complete with a ridiculous attempt at a kids picture..... here is my attempt for this year. it went about as well as last year.




we thought it would be fun to go to a neighborhood easter egg hunt. blink and you might miss it. from go- it was over in 3 min flat! they wouldn't let parents help because the eggs were just thrown on the grass, but braden wasn't a fan of going on his own. so he stayed pretty close to the edge and camiron wasn't even going to try.

it may have ended fast, but at least we ended up with a couple of cute pictures of the family.
this is my parents with the kiddos.

7 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Happy Easter Koch Family. I am so glad to see Troy home for the holiday! Your kids look darling... love Camerons dress. For the last 3years we have spent Easter in Utah and we have loved it. This was our first year in Michigan and we got some white fluffy snow for the holiday.. Merry Christmas???

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

OK now your post is cracking me up. I love the attempts for pictures. Thank goodness for digital cameras. How did we do it in the olden days! Sweet Troy got to come home for the holiday. How much longer in Utah do you have? And yes, is Utah the only state with drive-thru banks? Seriously!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Oh and can I just say how freaking cute Camiron is!!! I love her little/big cheeks. And her eyes are to die for!

Jones said...

Molly- Holy cow! long time no see. Natalie told me you where on here so I thought I would say hello. Your a Koch now! I know some of the Koch's very well. Brooke Koch is a close friend of mine. Good family. Cute family you got there as well. Alright, Take care.

Amy Gelwix said...

I actually think we may have been in UT the same time! Too bad we didn't coordinate better. We left the Thurs. before Easter.

The Mrs said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun for Easter, and how nice to have Troy with you. Sounds like your egg hunt was similar to our attempt at a community hunt. I think Jackson got like 3 eggs.
Where is Wheeler Farm? I seem to remember the name but not the location.
Your little ones are darling. Good for you for attempting pictures on Easter. I didn't even try.

brooke romney said...

So cute, and wow, what a family! So fun to Troy with you for a minute!