Saturday, March 8, 2008

Does it get any better than this!

My dad bought Braden a mini set of snowshoes hoping that he would be able to tromp around in them a little. Braden loved it! He was off and running immediately! We couldn't believe how well he did, and how much fun he had. On our way up the canyon, we saw a moose off the side of the road and had to check it out. Just beautiful!




I wish we could claim this snowman- but it was already here for us!





Snowshoeing is not really Camiron's thing. I think she was a little miserable in the bjorn, but she coped and checked out all the snow. She is such a trooper.




After a good nap from the snowshoeing.. we thought why not make a day of it- and met up with Megs and Spenny at Wheeler Farm. It was a little chilly, but the kids had a great time and there is a surprising amount of animals to check out there.

4 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Molly looks like a day full of fun. I still can't believe how much snow Utah still has. You all look like you are keeping busy! Miss you guys! Stay Warm!

Hendry Happenings said...

I can't believe that you could not only tromp through the snow, but do it with a baby on board. You must be pretty darn buff!

brooke romney said...

Looks fun, but I don't miss it. You look super cute all bundled and warm though.

Mandy said...

Molly...
I'mso glad you are having some fun in the snow! :) Are you still in Utah?? I would LOVE to see you!!!
Mandy