Monday, March 17, 2008

me and the kids

It isn't often that i am in the pictures with the kids. Since I am usually capturing the shots- it has been fun to be around my parents and get the pics that they take of the kids! So here are a few of me and the kiddos....





With Easter on the way, it was of course time to dye some Easter eggs. Last year every egg was broken after Braden attempted to dye it- this year he was a busy scientist and only one egg got broken (which i unfortunately had a part in! woops) He didn't want to stop dying them and the only way to get him to give up the dye was to promise some stickers to put them. I can't believe he is such a big kid already!





5 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Molly, your little family is so sweet. Fun to see pictures of you with your kids. I love the egg dying pictures... we have not done ours yet, I am a bit nervous for the mess. I hope you guys have a wonderful Easter! Hugs and Kisses

~ Joy ~ said...

Way to get a jump on dying eggs! We are lucky to remember the day before.
Great job Braden.
Camiron's cheeks are so rosy pink. She's so precious.
Okay, and your boots - Love Them.

Missing you!!! Do you need a ride home? =D

Lewis Family said...

Molly!
Your kiddos are so darn cute! And I love you hair cut--You look great! Keep Posting--we miss you guys! XOXOXO Dixie L.

The Ringleader said...

What a cute family! I am glad to see you in pictures too. It is so true that we are always behind the scenes. It's nice for your kids to look back and see you in the moment too!
Happy Easter! Enjoy your colorful eggs!

Nadig Family said...

Miss you guys. You look adorable and so do the kids. I can't wait to see you all and have a play date where I wasn't there for an hour by myself before anyone showed up. Where are my on-time play groupers?